QMaxx Products Group introduced its recently certified QMaxx Military Grade CLPTMat SHOT Show 2019.
On October 9, 2018, the US Army, Research, Development and Engineering Command (ARDEC) issued its letter of acknowledgement stating that QMaxx Type “A” liquid CLP passed both laboratory and live-fire testing and is certified for “DoD competitive procurement and use.”
“Since the response has been overwhelmingly positive among active and retired military personnel who have tested QMaxx Military Grade CLP,” says CEO David McCreery, “we decided to share the product with the shooting public. This is the same MilSpec-certified product available to the military.”
Starting in April 2019, our MilSpec-certified CLP–QMaxx Military Grade CLP–is available to consumers and joins the family of popular QMaxx all-in-one gun products—BLU and Black Diamond.
QMaxx Technology Is Now MilSpec Certified
To receive certification, QMaxx Military Grade CLP had to first pass a battery of lab tests to ensure that the product conformed on all 22 performance metrics, including anti-corrosion, water displacement, viscosity, environmental protection and flashpoint.
Then during the rigorous live-fire field test, firearms treated with QMaxx Military Grade CLP were exposed to salt spray, extreme temperatures and fine particulates:
- On the cold test, QMaxx performed on average 16.3% higher than the minimum requirement.
- On the salt spray test, QMaxx performed on average 26% higher than the minimum requirement.
“It’s been our goal to create an all-in-one gun cleaning oil with the same rust preventative and lubrications technology as BLU and Black Diamond that can meet all of ARDEC’s performance metrics required for MilSpec certification,” says QMaxx President and CFO Craig Hiddleston. “We did it, and now we’re proud to add the United States Military and NATO to the list of QMaxx users.”
QMaxx Core Technology Extends the Life of Metal
The CLP properties of an all-in-one cleaner, lubricant and preservative are at the core of QMaxx technology. All QMaxx products are engineered to provide:
- Deep, penetrating cleansing to dissolve and break down existing rust and neutralize carbon particulates. Plus, the more you use it, the better QMaxx works…WITHOUT buildup or becoming gummy or lacquer-like.
- Superior lubricity under the toughest conditions to prevent the friction that puts wear and tear on moving parts…it keeps them functioning longer.
- A molecular-level barrier against rust and corrosion to protect metal…durable enough to preserve metal longer.
This is the QMaxx formula for extending the life of metal while remaining safe for factory finishes, wood and polymers.
QMaxx Military Grade CLP is available to consumers starting in April 2019. The 2-ounce bottle will sell for $9.99 MSRP; the 8-ounce will sell for $19.99 MSRP.