QMaxx Products are the Best I’ve Ever Experienced…
Which is why I want to turn you on to the best rust and corrosion fighting lubricant I’ve ever used.
I’m Dave Romero, and this is my story…
As a Chicago patrolman, member of the city-wide gang unit, Hostage Barricade and Terrorist (HBT) Team, SWAT team and Marine Unit Dive Team (MUDT), gun care has always been important. And after 29 1/2 years of service, I’ve probably used every gun cleaning product on the planet.
Everything changed after a 2013 trip to the SHOT Show in Las Vegas when I was introduced to BLU and Black Diamond. I can tell you from my first-hand experience that nothing else works like QMaxx.
It didn’t take many applications to realize QMaxx is special; it:
- Makes cleaning and protecting my firearm easier
- Reduces the amount of maintenance necessary
- And my weapon run smoother
Best of all, the more I use QMaxx the better it works.
Cleanup of my firearms and knives after a day on the job became so simple that all I needed was a bore snake and a rag to do the job. I was done cleaning while the other guys on our team were still cleaning.
Look, I know it’s hard to get gun guys to change their gun cleaning routine and products. But it wasn’t long before the other guys were watching me and asking what I was using.
And that’s why I’ve arranged for you to get all the benefits of QMaxx gun cleaning oils PLUS 10% savings on all your orders…with my compliments.
My Special Offer for You
I’m so impressed with the way QMaxx products work on everything from my firearms and bicycle gears to rusted parts, that I’ve arranged for you to get started using QMaxx and save money in the process.
Click either of the buttons on this page to go into the QMaxx store as my special guest. You will save 10% on every order while picking up any of these superior products.
And when you start using QMaxx, that’s when the real benefits kick in. QMaxx will make your life easier…whether you’re:
- Cleaning your firearms
- Lubricating chains, gears and fast-moving parts
- Freeing rust-frozen parts
- And more
The QMaxx Difference
When it comes to cleaning, lubricating and fighting rust and corrosion, QMaxx is in a class by itself . All QMaxx products are engineered to:
- Displace Water--QMaxx is heavier than water. so it literally pushes water away from surfaces.
- Bond with Metal--QMaxx bonds molecularly with metal to create a durable, long-lasting barrier against rust-causing elements.
- Remain Dry to Touch--QMaxx is never gummy or oily so it won't pick up dirt, sand or particulates.
- Work in Extreme Conditions--QMaxx products are specially formulated for the toughest jobs.
- Do It All in One Can--QMaxx is the 4-in-1 formula that cleans, lubricates, protects metal and prevents rust and corrosion.
- Work Better Over Time--The more you use QMaxx products, the better they protect and the easier your cleanup.
QMaxx has never let me down. A couple of years ago, I had the opportunity to introduce Peru’s special forces to QMaxx BLU and Black Diamond. Saltwater, humidity and rough environments are no challenge. QMaxx blew them away.
Watch the videos below and you’ll see how I used QMaxx Industrial Strength to restore a million dollar Lamborghini. Parts for this 1967 classic are difficult to find so it was important to dismantle the engine without stripping or destroying parts. QMaxx Industrial Strength did the job.
When we looked under the seat, we found a rust-frozen Walther P38 that probably hadn’t been touched in 40 years. After soaking in QMaxx, I was able to clean and bring it back to firing condition.
And one more thing. I’m an avid cyclist, and I use QMaxx P&L on my bike gears and chains. I only wish I’d had QMaxx back in my professional racing days.
Like me, you’ll find 100s of applications for QMaxx at work, around the home, in your shop and garage.
Only QMaxx does it all:
- Uses Patented Water-Displacement Technology
- Dissolves and Cleans Existing Rust & Corrosion
- Molecularly Bonds to Metal to Create a Powerful Barrier that Protects Against Rust & Corrosion
- Prevents Snow and Ice Buildup on Winter Gear
- Pushes Moisture Away from Surfaces--Even Standing Water
- Lubricates Moving Parts
- Protects Everything Metal
- Meets Environmental Standards
The QMaxx family of products clean, lubricate and protect all your metal surfaces. QMaxx ICE, SALT, H2O, Industrial Strength and additional products are formulated for the toughest environmental and working conditions. And in addition to standard pumps and aerosols, QMaxx is available in several applicators. QMaxx trigger spray bottles target product precisely where you want it. QMaxx Wipes are tough, convenient, 7″ x 9″ pre-moistened towelettes that are perfect to stash in your pocket, shooting vest or possibles bag. Black Diamond and BLU Lube Pens combine pinpoint application with a tough scrubbing tip–perfect for cleaning tight spaces in the actions of firearms.