If You Think Gun Oil is Gun Oil, Please Keep Reading!
I’m Jim Green, and about five years ago, I thought all gun oil was pretty much the same. That’s after years of shooting and cleaning my own guns. After 11 years in the U.S Marine Corps. And after becoming a professional gunsmith with my own shop in Maine. Like you, I thought that the only option was to clean your firearms regularly, lubricate them to keep the action operating smoothly and do your best to keep the dirt, grit and sand from sticking to the oily residue.
Then one day on the set of Lords of War I ran out of gun oil to lubricate a machine gun we were showcasing on an episode. Sean Rich handed me a little bottle of QMaxx BLU and said, “Here try this.”
I didn’t think much about it at the time. I used it, tossed the bottle in my gun bag and took it home. A couple weeks later, I ran out of my usual gun oil while cleaning a customer’s gun. I remembered the QMaxx in my gun bag, and that’s when I discovered that I didn’t just have a little blue bottle of QMaxx. I’d found the gold standard in CLPs. It cleans, lubricates, protects metal and prevents rust and corrosion.
QMaxx BLU and Black Diamond are the only gun cleaning oils I use and recommend to all my customers. And best of all, the more you use QMaxx, the better it works. There’s no gummy residue. No build up. No rust. And cleanup is a breeze.
I also rely on QMaxx ICE to prevent ice and snow buildup on metal. And for saltwater protection, I use QMaxx SALT.
Now you can use what gunsmiths, competitive shooters and firearms manufacturers all trust. When you order QMaxx through me, you to get all the benefits of QMaxx gun cleaning oils PLUS 10% savings on all your orders…with my compliments.
I Want You to Have the Best
I’ve always said that when it comes to my gunsmithing work, I treat my customers’ guns as though they were my own. Meaning that I give them the best possible care. And that includes the products I use to clean and protect them. That’s why I use QMaxx BLU and Black Diamond.
I want you to have access to the same superior QMaxx products that I use. And when you click on either of the buttons on this page, you’ll go into the QMaxx store as my special guest and save 10% on every order.
When you start using QMaxx, that’s when you’ll see the real benefits kick in. QMaxx will make your life easier…whether you’re:
- Cleaning your firearms
- Protecting your tools, generators, HVACs or vehicles
- Lubricating chain drives, gears and fast-moving parts for smooth, reliable action
- Or freeing rust-frozen parts
The QMaxx Difference
When it comes to cleaning, lubricating and fighting rust and corrosion, QMaxx is in a class by itself. All QMaxx products are engineered to:
- Displace Water--QMaxx is heavier than water. so it literally pushes water away from surfaces.
- Bond with Metal--QMaxx bonds molecularly with metal to create a durable, long-lasting barrier against rust-causing elements.
- Remain Dry to Touch--QMaxx is never gummy or oily so it won't pick up dirt, sand or particulates.
- Work in Extreme Conditions--QMaxx products are specially formulated for the toughest jobs.
- Do It All in One Can--QMaxx is the 4-in-1 formula that cleans, lubricates, protects metal and prevents rust and corrosion.
- Work Better Over Time--The more you use QMaxx products, the better they protect and the easier your cleanup.
QMaxx Puts the Fun Back in Black Powder Shooting
I love black powder…everything from flintlocks to revolvers. And I even hunt with them. As you can see in the photo here, I go pig hunting with my Uberti replica Colt Walker.
As much as I love black powder, the cleanup has always been a pain because it’s critical that you thoroughly clean the powder residue and neutralize the caustic salts with boiling water. Also, black powder residue and the potassium salts are highly hydroscopic (meaning they hold water). All of this is a formula for extreme rust and corrosion. So after every outing, you need to clean.
But here’s what I’ve discovered: I can clean my black powder firearms with QMaxx BLU and the results are better than anything I could do before. Here’s why: As QMaxx cleans, it neutralizes the powder residue and salts. It leaves behind a thin, non-oily coating that pushes moisture away from metal surfaces and breaks the rust cycle
Best of all, the more you use QMaxx, the better the protection and easier the cleanup–without any buildup.
You’ll see the difference in as little as three applications. Black powder and QMaxx go together like sliced bread and peanut butter.
And I hope you’ll check out my cleaning videos below:
Only QMaxx does it all:
- Uses Patented Water-Displacement Technology
- Dissolves and Cleans Existing Rust & Corrosion
- Molecularly Bonds to Metal to Create a Powerful Barrier that Protects Against Rust & Corrosion
- Prevents Snow and Ice Buildup on Winter Gear
- Pushes Moisture Away from Surfaces--Even Standing Water
- Lubricates Moving Parts
- Protects Everything Metal
- Meets Environmental Standards
The QMaxx family of products clean, lubricate and protect all your metal surfaces. QMaxx ICE, SALT, H2O, Industrial Strength and additional products are formulated for the toughest environmental and working conditions. And in addition to standard pumps and aerosols, QMaxx is available in several applicators. QMaxx trigger spray bottles target product precisely where you want it. QMaxx Wipes are tough, convenient, 7″ x 9″ pre-moistened towelettes that are perfect to stash in your pocket, shooting vest or possibles bag. Black Diamond and BLU Lube Pens combine pinpoint application with a tough scrubbing tip–perfect for cleaning tight spaces in the actions of firearms.