QMaxx: Rust Prevention Oil for the 21st Century
QMaxx is the only rust prevention oil that uses state-of-the-art technology to interrupt the rust and corrosion cycle. Plus, QMaxx does a lot more than fight rust and corrosion. It is the ALL-IN-ONE solution to clean, lubricate, prevent rust and corrosion and protect all metal surfaces.
How QMaxx Stops Rust
To help you understand why QMaxx is the better choice to stop the rust cycle, let’s walk through the physics and chemistry of QMaxx technology. Only QMaxx does all this:
- Uses Patented Water-Displacement Technology: Every QMaxx formula has a specific gravity greater than 1. That means QMaxx is heavier than water and can get under moisture (including standing water and the tiny amounts of water that collect in the microscopic pits and crevices of metal surfaces). This is how we ensure that QMaxx reaches the metal.
- Dissolves and Cleans Existing Rust and Corrosion: QMaxx immediately begins cleaning rust and breaking down any surface corrosion. Because QMaxx is thin it penetrates deep into grooves, threads, and between moving parts. As it dissolves rust it also frees rust-frozen parts and improves the condition of metal surfaces.
- Molecularly Bonds to Metal to Create a Powerful Barrier that Protects Against Rust and Corrosion: QMaxx corrosion protection ingredients are attracted to surface metal. QMaxx bonds with metal atoms, effectively creating an invisible barrier against moisture—the key ingredients in oxidation.
- Lubricates Moving Parts: QMaxx lubricates in two ways. First, QMaxx dries quickly, it’s never oily and doesn’t form a gummy film. So QMaxx never picks up the dust, grit, sand or particulate matter that causes wear and tear. Second, for maximum friction-free applications, QMaxx NanoMaxx technology reduces sliding friction by adding nanoscale diamond particles that act like microscopic”ball bearings.”
- Protects Everything Metal: All QMaxx products are engineered using the same basic formula to clean, lubricate and prevent rust and corrosion. While QMaxx works great on ferrous metals to stop rust, it also cleans and protects against corrosion, oxidation and pitting in stainless steel, copper, brass, tin and other metals.
- Performs in Extreme Conditions: QMaxx is a family of all-in-one products engineered to solve specific problems associated with moisture and the attendant rust and corrosion. The ingredients in each formulation are carefully balanced to:
- Tackle specific challenges under extreme environmental and working conditions, including saltwater, ice and snow, fast-moving parts and chain drives, and rust-frozen parts. QMaxx even stops lime deposits and salt creep on metal surfaces.
- Be aggressive enough to do the job without harming electronics, other materials or the environment.
Why QMaxx is Different
Many products on the market today still try to stop rust and corrosion by creating a physical barrier between metal and any moisture. But because paints, primers, oils and other coatings are lighter than water, they can trap moisture in the nooks and crannies of metal surfaces and create the conditions that initiate corrosion. Not QMaxx.
QMaxx is thin by design to penetrate deeper and clean and dissolve rust better.
QMaxx doesn’t coat surfaces; it bonds with metal. There’s no buildup. QMaxx will never change color, turn sticky or harden into a lacquer-like deposit.
QMaxx is more durable than physical coatings. It’s harder to scratch. And in fact, with regular use QMaxx provides even more protection. Regular applications of QMaxx makes cleanup and maintenance a breeze.
QMaxx lasts longer than traditional silicone and PTFE Teflon products.
QMaxx is a complete solution in one product…to clean, lubricate and prevent and protect against rust and corrosion.
Use QMaxx…because everything else is just oil.