When the pungent smell of gunpowder is in the air and thick clouds of smoke hang overhead, you know you’re at another SASS event. The Cowboy Single Action Shooters are in town, and they’re burning the powder.
For those who love black powder cowboy loads, you know the authenticity comes with a price.
QMaxx BLU and Black Diamond solve the traditional problems of rust and corrosion on all firearms and the hassle associated with messy, time-consuming black powder clean up.
As a SASS member, you can get all the benefits of QMaxx gun cleaning oils PLUS 10% savings on all orders.
Our Special Offer for You
At SASS, we’re so impressed with the way QMaxx protects shotguns, rifles and pistols (and all metal surfaces) that we arranged for you to purchase QMaxx products through the SASS affiliate link.
Click any of the buttons on this page to go into the QMaxx store as our special guest. You save money while getting a superior family of products, and SASS receives a percentage from every sale.
The QMaxx Difference
If you use black powder, and even if you don’t, you know that firearms, knives and other metal gear require constant protection against rust and corrosion. That’s why QMaxx created its BLU and Black Diamond formulas. All QMaxx products are engineered to:
- Displace Water--Because QMaxx is heavier than water, it literally pushes water away from surfaces.
- Bond with Metal--QMaxx bonds with metal atoms to create a durable, long-lasting barrier against the elements.
- Work Better Over Time--The more you use QMaxx gun cleaning oils, the better they protect and the easier your cleanup.
- Neutralize Salts--Potassium nitrate, potassium carbonate and potassium sulfate do more than foul firearms; they are caustic and hygroscopic. QMaxx neutralizes better than boiling water.
Both QMaxx BLU and Black Diamond will clean, lubricate and protect against rust and corrosion. Black Diamond’s nanotechnology takes lubrication to a whole other level. The formula’s microscopic diamond particles fill the pores in metal–giving wax, lead, carbon and solid particulates fewer nooks and crannies to fill. That’s fewer places for highly corrosive elements to build up, which translates into reduced friction as well as less time spent in cleaning up.
Remember, there’s an important cumulative benefit to using QMaxx: The more you use any QMaxx product, the greater the protection and easier the clean up. After about a dozen applications, you won’t need to use boiling water to remove and neutralize primer salts and residue.
And QMaxx BLU and Black Diamond are perfect for your modern firearms too.
Solving Black Powder Problems
In addition to the benefits of regular cleaning with QMaxx BLU or Black Diamond, here’s a unique way to use QMaxx to protect your black powder firearms.
If you use pre-cut or pillow ticking patches or felt wads, you can pre-treat them with QMaxx BLU instead of Bore Butter or any barrel lube. Let the QMaxx dry so it can’t contaminate your powder charges. Then store the shooting patches and wads until your next shoot. Use your QMaxx-treated patches and wads exactly as you’d use any black powder shooting patch. Even dry, the QMaxx-treated fabric will clean, lubricate and protect with each firing. This is the perfect solution for:
- Round ball muzzle loaders
- Muzzle loading shotguns
- Black powder revolvers
- Brass hull shotgun shell cartridges
Use Coupon Code ‘SASS’ to save 10% on your order!
Only QMaxx does it all:
- Uses Patented Water-Displacement Technology
- Dissolves and Cleans Existing Rust & Corrosion
- Molecularly Bonds to Metal to Create a Powerful Barrier that Protects Against Rust & Corrosion
- Prevents Snow and Ice Buildup on Winter Gear
- Pushes Moisture Away from Surfaces--Even Standing Water
- Lubricates Moving Parts
- Protects Everything Metal
- Meets Environmental Standards
The QMaxx family of products clean, lubricate and protect all your metal surfaces. QMaxx ICE, SALT, H2O, Industrial Strength and additional products are formulated for the toughest environmental and working conditions. And in addition to standard pumps and aerosols, QMaxx is available in several applicators. QMaxx trigger spray bottles target product precisely where you want it. QMaxx Wipes are tough, convenient, 7″ x 9″ pre-moistened towelettes that are perfect to stash in your pocket, shooting vest or possibles bag. Black Diamond and BLU Lube Pens combine pinpoint application with a tough scrubbing tip–perfect for cleaning tight spaces in the actions of firearms.