I Dare You to Compare QMaxx BLU and Black Diamond with Any Gun Oil You’re Using Now
I’m Remington McBee, and I grew up in a family of avid hunters, anglers and shooting sports enthusiasts in Texas. We’re all really outdoors people, which means our sports gear is always exposed to the elements. I’m also a competitive shooter and shooting instructor, so a good gun oil is important to me.
I first saw QMaxx at the National Shooting Complex in San Antonio while competing in the ACUI Collegiate Clay Target Championships. They were doing free gun cleanings in their booth. I ended up getting a lot more than a free cleaning. I discovered the only gun cleaning oil I need…and gained a great sponsor.
Telling you about QMaxx is an opportunity to return the favor. But more important, it’s my chance to turn you on to an amazing product. QMaxx BLU is the best gun cleaning oil I’ve used…it’s the only product I use these days. Try it just once, and I know you’ll agree.
Go ahead, put QMaxx to the test. Not only will you be glad you did, you’ll want to share the results with everyone you know…just like I am.
And as a special gift, I want to save you 10% on all your orders…with my compliments. Just click either of the red buttons on this page to save.
QMaxx Goes to Work Immediately…cleaning, lubricating and protecting against rust
When the people at QMaxx asked me how I sell QMaxx, I had an easy answer: “All I need to do is get the stuff in people’s hands and ask them to try it.” Seeing (or in this case using) QMaxx is all it takes. QMaxx sells itself because it works.
Okay, that’s a little simplistic. QMaxx is engineered with some amazing technology. The patented water displacement pushes water away so your gun won’t rust. And the YouTube videos I selected for this page demonstrate QMaxx in action.
And here’s what I like most about QMaxx:
- It cleans quickly. This stuff goes to work the minute I spray it on.
- A little QMaxx goes a long way. I don’t have to spray excessive amounts of the product to do the job. Plus the convenient Wipes and Lube Pens focus application just where I want it.
- QMaxx never leaves an oily film on my shotgun.
- And I’ve found a lot of practical uses on my vehicle and around the house. While QMaxx Industrial Strength is more of a penetrating oil for dissolving rust, I’ve actually used BLU to loosen stubborn, rusty nuts.
We keep plenty of cans around the house.
The QMaxx Difference
When it comes to cleaning, lubricating and fighting rust and corrosion, QMaxx is in a class by itself. All QMaxx products are engineered to:
- Displace Water--QMaxx is heavier than water. so it literally pushes water away from surfaces.
- Bond with Metal--QMaxx bonds molecularly with metal to create a durable, long-lasting barrier against rust-causing elements.
- Remain Dry to Touch--QMaxx is never gummy or oily so it won't pick up dirt, sand or particulates.
- Work in Extreme Conditions--QMaxx products are specially formulated for the toughest jobs.
- Do It All in One Can--QMaxx is the 4-in-1 formula that cleans, lubricates, protects metal and prevents rust and corrosion.
- Work Better Over Time--The more you use QMaxx products, the better they protect and the easier your cleanup.
Here are a couple videos I grabbed from YouTube that show just how great QMaxx works…and why:
Only QMaxx does it all:
- Uses Patented Water-Displacement Technology
- Dissolves and Cleans Existing Rust & Corrosion
- Molecularly Bonds to Metal to Create a Powerful Barrier that Protects Against Rust & Corrosion
- Prevents Snow and Ice Buildup on Winter Gear
- Pushes Moisture Away from Surfaces--Even Standing Water
- Lubricates Moving Parts
- Protects Everything Metal
- Meets Environmental Standards
The QMaxx family of products clean, lubricate and protect all your metal surfaces. QMaxx ICE, SALT, H2O, Industrial Strength and additional products are formulated for the toughest environmental and working conditions. And in addition to standard pumps and aerosols, QMaxx is available in several applicators. QMaxx trigger spray bottles target product precisely where you want it. QMaxx Wipes are tough, convenient, 7″ x 9″ pre-moistened towelettes that are perfect to stash in your pocket, shooting vest or range bag. Black Diamond and BLU Lube Pens combine pinpoint application with a tough scrubbing tip–perfect for cleaning tight spaces in the actions of firearms.